- 2-in-1 exfoliator and moisturizing lotion: AmLactin uses lactic acid to boost healthy skin renewal through gentle exfoliation while ceramides provide 24 hours of intense hydration by locking in moisture; resulting in visibly restored; youthful skin
- Citrus face wash is oil-free and hypoallergenic, and the gentle lather rinses clean from face so it won’t clog pores
- Daily face wash helps gently remove dead skin cells and cleanse skin, and features an invigorating citrus fragrance with grapefruit and ginger extract that energizes your senses so you’re ready to face the day
- Its unique oil-free formula is made with vitamin C and ginseng for a burst of energy and vitamins that’ll wake you up and leave skin feeling beautiful and invigorated
- Suitable for everyday use, this foaming facial cleanser can be used as part of your daily routine and is designed for all skin types, making it ideal for normal, oily and combination skin care
- Scrub is oil-free and won’t clog pores.
- Exfoliates to remove dirt, oil, and impurities
- For a visibly brighter complexion
- For all skin types
- Micro-beads remove dead surface skin
- Contains caffeine, lemon, and papaya
- The Original Pimple Patch: This 1st generation patch is loved by many over the years, due to its effectiveness. Highly raved in the media as well – a testimonial to its effectiveness.
- Quick & Easy Treatment: This A.D.F dressing hydrocolloid patch protects the concerned area effectively and creates a moist environment, which makes the healing process faster. Don’t squeeze or POP your pimples anymore! This patch will do it for you, without the PAIN!
- ✔ Easy to use: Adheres to the skin naturally, perfect for daytime use since it’s even more unnoticeable under makeup.
- ✔Key Ingredient: Hydrocolloid material (Somadermspot – S)
- ✔ Matt, Gradient, Ultra-thin: Barely noticeable when applied on the skin. It is even more invisible once makeup is applied on top.
Isntree chestnut AHA 8% Clear essence exfoliates dead skin cells, which makes skin smooth and helps to absorb better active ingredients of next step skin care products. And as exfoliating dead skin cells, it improves uneven skin tone!
- Facial scrub contains exfoliators and skin conditioners to help smooth away roughness for clearer, healthier-looking skin. Acne wash is infused with naturally-derived pink grapefruit extract plus vitamin C
- 8-ounce bottle of acne toner
- Reduces breakouts and helps fade the look of post-acne marks
- For acne-prone skin
- With maximum strength salicylic acid acne treatment and Micro-Clear Technology
- Formulated with ingredients to help with skin cell exfoliation
Our Smoothing Facial Scrub is the perfect blend of ingredients for removing dead skin cells and for keeping your skin brighter and more even textured. Perfect for even sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin feeling soft.
- Suitable for all skin types and dermatologically tested.
- 99% said that the product had exfoliated their skin.
- 95% said that after applying the product it made their skin feel polished.
- 94% said that the product made their skin feel conditioned.
- 97% said that the product made their skin feel smooth.
This formula combines two of the most powerful brightening agents in skincare: pure Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin, both solubilized in a completely water-free formula for ideal stability. Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of aging. Alpha Arbutin is a highly-purified biosynthetic active ingredient that reduces the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Notes: Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin are less stable in formulations that contain water and use of them combined in formulations containing water is highly discouraged. This formulation is a water-free, stable solution, and may feel slightly “oily” for a few seconds after application, despite the fact that it is completely free of oil.
Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin. This 10% formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation.