This formula combines two of the most powerful brightening agents in skincare: pure Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin, both solubilized in a completely water-free formula for ideal stability. Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens the skin tone and reduces signs of aging. Alpha Arbutin is a highly-purified biosynthetic active ingredient that reduces the look of dark spots and uneven skin tone. Notes: Vitamin C and Alpha Arbutin are less stable in formulations that contain water and use of them combined in formulations containing water is highly discouraged. This formulation is a water-free, stable solution, and may feel slightly “oily” for a few seconds after application, despite the fact that it is completely free of oil.
- What it is: A multifunctional cream that visibly brightens skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness, Uneven Texture, and Acne and Blemishes Formulation: Cream Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, phthalates, mineral oil, oxybenzone, coal tar, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: Formulated without alcohol, or fragrance, this azelaic acid cream visibly brightens skin tone, evens out texture, reduces blemishes, and provides antioxidant support.
- Suggested Usage: -Apply to your face in the AM and/or PM. Precautions: -Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. -Use sun protection during the day.
A Stable Emulsion of Next-Generation Forms of Retinoid Directions Apply a few drops to face in the PM as part of your skincare regimen
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
- The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin
- Item Package Weight: 3.2 ounces
Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid that exfoliates the skin. This 10% formulation offers mild exfoliation and is supported with a purified Tasmanian pepperberry known to reduce signs of inflammation and sensitivity that is often associated with exfoliation.
- Mandelic acid exfoliates the skin by accelerating cell turnover, which in turn improves the overall texture and tone of skin
- If your skin is dull and has a rough texture, it will help to smooth the surface and brighten your complexion – all while fighting off fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial Cream
- All of which are made with the best ingredients to ensure your skin takes in each ingredient’s full benefits
- The Ordinary Skincare is made up of a range of products that offer targeted care for your complexion and skin health
- Visibly regulates sebum and minimizes pores
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion. A high 10% concentration of this vitamin is supported in the formula by zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid to balance visible aspects of sebum activity.
Retinol 0.5% in Squalane offers a water-free solution containing 0.5% retinol—an ingredient that improves the appearance of fine and dynamic lines that arise from a loss of collagen and elastin, while evening skin texture and tone. What’s more, this intermediate formula is supported with squalane, a moisturizing agent naturally found in your skin that enhances surface-level hydration and helps combat the dryness that can be associated with retinol use.
Retinol 1% in Squalane offers a water-free solution containing 1% retinol—an ingredient that improves the appearance of fine and dynamic lines that arise from a loss of collagen and elastin, while evening skin texture and tone. What’s more, this expert-level formula is supported with squalane, a moisturizing agent naturally found in your skin that enhances surface-level hydration and helps combat the dryness that can be associated with retinol use.
Salicylic Acid is a beta hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin. This 2% treatment solution helps exfoliate the inside walls of pores to fight the appearance of blemishes and for better visible skin clarity with continued use.